NAMIWalks San Antonio
is Going VIRTUAL!
Good afternoon All,
We would be delighted if you could JOIN our 2020 NAMI Walk Team.
Please find our “2020 NAMIWalks your own, your way”
Team Link below.
On October 10, NAMIWalks will become a virtual experience joined by NAMIWalks across the country recognizing World Mental Health Day.
NAMIWalks Your Way means what it sounds: You get to make NAMIWalks your own, your way!
What kind of activities can you do?
Anything, really, so here are some ideas:
• Walk 3,500 steps for a 5K your way
• Plan a craft day with your kids
• Hold a virtual bake-off with your walk team and count steps in the kitchen
• Practice self-care with your favorite hobby: yoga, gardening, knitting
• Do a 5K on your treadmill or stationary bike
• Stand on your head, sing, dance, play an instrument
• Host a virtual paint and sip party
How to share it:
Take photos and videos and share your activity on a favorite social media with the link to your walk fundraising page and the hashtag
Together we can make October 10 a day to remember -
A National Day of Hope
NAMI San Antonio would love to learn more about what you are doing, so please contact Marketing & Development Manager, CJ Van Green to share your activity, brainstorm ideas, or for assistance with outreach!
Please feel free to give this email its widest dissemination possible.
Thank you so much for continuing to FUNraise and being an advocate for NAMI - we are relying on people like you to help!