Date Found: 6/12/2015
- White male
- Between 45 - 65 years old
- 5'8" tall
- Weighed 192 lbs
His hair was gray or partially gray and about 1 inch in length. He had a gray beard and mustache and brown eyes.
He was wearing:
- Orange with blue and white stripped Chaps brand collared shirt (XXL),
- Black George brand pants (size 42 x 30),
- White Hanes brand boxer-briefs (2XL),
- Brown belt size (40/100),
- White with blue colored socks, and
- Size 9D brown shoes.
The deceased appeared to be homeless and was found unresponsive in a makeshift camp ground near some local businesses (78208).
Medical Examiner Case #2015-1249
San Antonio Police Dept. Case #15125024