Texas Summer Meal Program Provides Free Meals to Children When School is Out
- After schools close for summer, children 18 and younger and enrolled students with disabilities up to age 21 can access no-cost meals during summer months
- The Summer Food program provides children who may not have access to food during when school is out.
- There are multiple ways to find a site near you:
- Call 211 to speak with a live operator
- Visit www.summerfood.org to use an interactive site locator map
- Text FOODTX or COMIDA to 877-877