Thirteen sites will open Saturday, February 20, 2021
The City of San Antonio, Bexar County and San Antonio Food Bank will open a total of 13 bottled water distribution sites beginning today, February 20, 2021. The sites will remain open for two weeks or until water service has been restored tot he area. Residents will be able to pick up one case of bottled water per day per household.
The bottled water distribution sites will open at 1:00 PM on Saturday, February 20, through 5:00 PM, or until supplies last. On Sunday, February 21, the hours of operation will be 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The sites will remain open through March 6.
Bottled Water Distribution Sites as of Monday, February 22, 2021
Site 20 added 2/24
- Wheatley Heights Sports Complex: 200 Noblewood Dr.
- Brooks: Challenger Dr. at Research Place
- Texas A&M University, San Antonio, Main Campus: One University Way
- Port San Antonio: 205 Billy Mitchell Blvd
- SeaWorld San Antonio/Aquatica: 10500 Sea World Drive
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas: 17000 IH 10 West
- Food Bank: 5200 Enrique M. Barrera Pkwy
- Our Lady of the Lake University: 411 SW 24th St
- Community Bible Church: 2477 N Loop 1604 E
- Heroes Stadium: 4799 Thousand Oaks Dr.
- Rolling Oaks Mall: 6909 N Loop 1604 E
- Bullis County Park: 27583 Old Blanco Rd
- Julius Matthey Middle School: 20350 Red Forest Ln
- Leon Valley Community Center: 6427 Evers Road
- AT&T Center: 1 AT&T Center Parkway
- City of Converse Community Center: 407 S. Seguin Rd. (across from the Police Department & City Hall)
- World Christian Ministries: 6633 Walzem Road
- Emergency Services District 5 Fire & Rescue: 7120 East 6th Street, Somerset, TX 78022
- Emergency Services District 7 Station 116: 18805 Highway 16N (Bandera Road), San Antonio, TX 78023
- Emergency Services District 4: 28036 Boerne Stage Road, Boerne, Texas 78006
The locations were selected to be within the closest proximity to areas that are still facing water outages.
Volunteers are needed to help staff the distribution sites. Volunteer shifts are available Monday, February 22 through Friday, February 26 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Volunteers will assist with loading cases of water into vehicles and provide instructions at the distribution sites. The entire shift will be outdoors, and volunteers must be able to lift 20 pounds. Shift leaders are also needed to serve as an on-site contact for volunteers.
To volunteer, please register here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050F4CACA82BA3FA7-bottled.
The City will also provide bottled water delivery to homebound seniors, San Antonio Housing Authority properties without water, nursing homes, boarding homes, some dialysis facilities and residents with medical needs. These locations have been identified and coordinated with partner agencies. Delivery availability is limited but can be requested by calling 311.
The sites will abide by COVID-19 safety protocols, including wearing masks and practicing physical distancing.
Receive the latest weather information from the City of San Antonio and Bexar County:
- Download the Ready South Texas app, available in the iTunes and Google Play stores
- Text COSAGOV to 55000 to receive SMS text message updates
- Follow @COSAGOV on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Bookmark www.sanantonio.gov
- Follow other partner agencies on social media: