April 17, 2020
Bexar County Central Jury
300 Dolorosa St.
San Antonio, TX 78207
UNDERSTANDING SPECIALTY COURTS
Understanding Specialty Courts
Friday, April 17, 2020
You are invited to attend the Specialty Courts Coalition Educational Seminars hosted by Judge Yolanda Huff.
Presented by the Bexar County Specialty Courts Coalition
You are invited to attend the Specialty Courts Coalition Educational Seminar.
Join the Specialty Court Judges to learn about the different specialty courts -
- Judge Yolanda Huff, Mental Health Court
- Judge Catherine Torres-Stahl, Esperanza Court
- Judge Wayne Christian, Veterans Treatment Court
- Judge Ernie Glenn, Felony Drug Court
- Judge Tommy Stolhandske, Adult Drug Court & DWI Court
- Judge Arcelia Trevino, Juvenile Post-Adjudication Drug Court
- Judge Jefferson Moore, Felony Veterans Treatment Court
- Judge Lori Valenzuela, Felony Veterans Treatment Court
- Judge Peter Sakai, Family Drug Court
- Judge Rosie Speedlin Gonzalez, Domestic Violence Treatment Court
- Judge Carlos Quezada, Juvenile Pre-Adjudication Drug Court
The FREE Educational Seminar on Specialty Courts is open to the public. Registration on site. Refreshments to be served. Free CLE for attorneys. Sponsored by San Antonio Black Lawyers Association.
How to Refer
For additional information, contact (210) 335-0835.