July 30, 2019
501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78207
Overcome Credit Challenges to Get Small Business Financing
Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Credit challenges-- from lack of a credit history to negative items on your business or personal credit-- can often feel like a major roadblock when you’re trying to get financing to start or grow your business. Don’t let them stop you!
Nav's business and credit expert Gerri Detweiler has been answering individual’s credit questions for more than twenty years and has answered over 10,000 credit questions online. In this workshop, you’ll learn:
• The big credit score mistake many small business owners make
• How to protect your credit from your business
• How small business lenders view personal credit scores
• Common credit score killers and what to do about them
• Simple steps to build strong business credit
• Financing options if you have less than perfect credit
Attendees will receive handouts that will provide step-by-step information and guidance.