July 16, 2019
501 W. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78207
The fee for this workshop is $40 with advance payment or $60 at the door.
Business Model Canvas
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
You will learn in many places that having a business plan is essential to success. Often, however, even if you have a template, it is hard to figure out where to start in building your plan. In addition, once you have a business plan it is all too easy to leave it on a shelf and not use it to manage your business strategy as you try to meet the challenges of a changing marketplace and competitive landscape. This session will introduce you to a tool and techniques for inventing your business model and keeping it up-to-date and in the forefront of all of your business decision-making.
1. Understanding what a Business Model is and how it works.
2. Understanding the Business Model Canvas and how to use it.
3. Understanding the nine parts of a Business Model and how they relate to each other.
4. Understanding how a Business Model relates to a Business Plan
5. Group techniques for working with the Business Model Canvas