District Attorney Information
Misdemeanor Fee Study
misdemeanor Voucher forms
Felony Vouchers Forms
- Felony Fee Schedule and Guidelines May 1st 2023
- Felony Voucher Form (**In order to e-sign on signature line, do not open this link in your browser. Download this file and open it using File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac))
- In Court Itemization Form
- Out of Court Itemization Form
- Texas Judicial Branch
- Texas Judicial Branch Forms
- Texas Judicial Branch Rules and Standards
- Bexar County Clerk and District Clerk Court Records Search
- Bexar County Central Magistrate Search
- Bexar County Pretrial Services
- Bexar County District Clerk (Criminal)
- Bexar County Clerk
- Efile Texas
- State Bar of Texas Performance Guidelines Non-Capital Criminal Defense Representation
- The State of DACA after the Fifth Court of Appeals Ruling in State of Texas v. United States and What it means for our DACA Clients
- National Inventory of Collateral Consequences of Conviction
- The Sentencing Project - Collateral Consequences
- Texas Indigent Defense Commission Attorney Reporting Form Fiscal Year 2021
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
SACDLA is organized to promote, assist and educate its membership in the protection of individual rights guaranteed by the Texas and Federal Constitutions, the preservation of the citizenry’s and court system’s commitment to those rights, and the promotion of competent and ethical representation of persons accused of a crime.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
An organization which provides services and assistance to criminal defense lawyers across the state of Texas.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
NACDL is committed to enhancing the capacity of the criminal defense bar to safeguard fundamental constitutional rights. NACDL harnesses the unique perspectives of NACDL members to advocate for policy and practice improvements in the criminal legal system.
- TEXAS DISTRICT & COUNTY ATTORNEYS ASSOCIATION
This site contains everything from training to weekly case summaries. These resources are designed to assist prosecutors for the State of Texas but can be very informative for criminal defense attorneys as well.
- Bexar County Department of Behavioral and Mental Health
- State Bar of Texas “For Lawyers” Section
The Bexar County Auditor's Office offers voucher payments through Direct Deposit, those attorneys wanting to use this feature will need to fill out a Vendor Request and W-9 form (see below) and send the completed forms by mail or by fax to:
Bexar County Auditor
Paul Elizondo Tower
101 W. Nueva, Suite 800
San Antonio, TX 78205
Phone: (210) 335-2301
Fax: (210) 335-2996
After being set up as a vendor, an attorney may want to set up paymode through Bank of America using the following link:
Note: Please contact Bank of America, toll free, at (866) 252-7366 with any questions concerning the paymode service.
JUVENILE GUIDES AND DOCUMENTS:
justice of the peace and municipal charges
school disciplinary cases
Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid (TRLA)
1111 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212
bexar county juvenile COURTS
289th Juvenile District Court
386th Juvenile District Court
436th Juvenile District Court
Mental Health Referral Form
Who are we?
A mental health attorney, mental health licensed social worker, and mental health case manager
What do we do?
Assist attorneys with their mental health cases.
Provide attorneys with CLE training focused on clients with mental health needs.
How can we assist?
We can meet with the clients in or out of jail.
- We can help with gathering information, assessing mental health status, making appropriate referrals.
- We can meet with the client’s support system with the client’s approval.
We can meet with family, medical providers, employers, anyone who can help with the client’s case.
We can assist with court needs.
- We can help with mitigation, referrals to specialty courts, organizing bond and probation agreements, and attending court.
How can you and your client become a part of the program?
- Talk with your client to gain permission for our team to meet with the client.
- Complete the short referral located on the MAC’s website or can be obtained from MAC team.
- The referral can be sent to any of the mental health MAC team.
- After the referral is received, the mental health team will schedule to meet with the client and reach back out to the attorney on the case to discuss that meeting.
Can anyone complete the referral for an attorney and their client to be a part of MAC mental health services?
No, the client’s attorney has to be the one to complete and send in the referral.
Do I have to complete the referral if I just have a question about my case?
No, you can contact the mental health MAC staff by email, phone, or in person with questions without completing the referral.
What is the mental health specialty wheel?
This wheel is for attorneys who have special interest in working with indigent clients with mental health needs.
How am I added to the mental health wheel?
- Have an interest in mental health cases.
- Have experience with mental health cases.
- Complete the 3-hour CLE mental health orientation training.