- Texas Judicial Branch
- Texas Judicial Branch Forms
- Texas Judicial Branch Rules and Standards
- Bexar County Clerk and District Clerk Court Records Search
- Bexar County Central Magistrate Search
- Bexar County Pretrial Services
- Bexar County District Clerk (Criminal)
- Bexar County Clerk
- Efile Texas
- State Bar of Texas Performance Guidelines Non-Capital Criminal Defense Representation
- National Inventory of Collateral Consequences of Conviction
- The Sentencing Project - Collateral Consequences
- Texas Indigent Defense Commission Attorney Reporting Form Fiscal Year 2021
- San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
SACDLA is organized to promote, assist and educate its membership in the protection of individual rights guaranteed by the Texas and Federal Constitutions, the preservation of the citizenry’s and court system’s commitment to those rights, and the promotion of competent and ethical representation of persons accused of a crime.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
An organization which provides services and assistance to criminal defense lawyers across the state of Texas.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
NACDL is committed to enhancing the capacity of the criminal defense bar to safeguard fundamental constitutional rights. NACDL harnesses the unique perspectives of NACDL members to advocate for policy and practice improvements in the criminal legal system.
- TEXAS DISTRICT & COUNTY ATTORNEYS ASSOCIATION
This site contains everything from training to weekly case summaries. These resources are designed to assist prosecutors for the State of Texas but can be very informative for criminal defense attorneys as well.
- Bexar County Department of Behavioral and Mental Health
- State Bar of Texas “For Lawyers” Section
JUVENILE GUIDES AND DOCUMENTS:
justice of the peace and municipal charges
school disciplinary cases
Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid (TRLA)
1111 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212