Texas Winter Storm 2021
SEVERE WINTER STORM BUSINESS RESOURCES INFORMATION
Bexar county small business recovery guide:
What Types of Loans are Available?
- Business Physical Disaster Loans - Loans to businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery and equipment. Businesses of any size are eligible. Private, non-profit organizations such as charities, churches, private universities, etc., are also eligible.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) - Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
- Home Disaster Loans - Loans to homeowners or renters to repair or replace disaster-damaged real estate and personal property, including automobiles
Application Filing Deadlines:
- Physical Damage: May 20, 2021
- Economic Injury: November 19, 2021
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email
email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
Business Services - Information to help you choose the options and services that are best for your business, organization or school.
ERCOT and CPS Updates - View daily peak demand forecast, current load, and available generation.
Save for Tomorrow Energy Plan (STEP) - Helps residential and business customers save energy and money as well as reduce the overall demand for energy in our community.
Utility Bill Assistance - Need help paying your utility and other bills? Apply for assistance today, before federal funds expire at the end of the year.
San Antonio Water System:
The Community Pipe Repair Program (CPR) - Assists qualified homeowners and renters repair freeze-damaged pipes and restore safe water service. You must live in a single-family home (owner or renter) that was valued at $140,000 or less in the 2019 Bexar County tax appraisal in order to qualify.
Reporting Water Leaks- To reduce unnecessary water loss from broken pipes, please turn off water at main and report all leaks.
Water Bill Relief - SAWS will charge ALL customers either the total current charges for the current month or last month's current charges, whichever is lower.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA):
Disaster Assistance Discovery Tool - Learn about USDA disaster assistance programs that might be right for you by completing five simple steps.
Disaster Assistance Programs Brochure - A snapshot of all available FSA, NRCS and RMA disaster services and products.
Farm Loan Discovery Tool - Answer a few short questions to learn about USDA farm loans that might be right for you.
***Information is posted as available and does NOT guarantee access to financial assistance and/or should NOT be construed as giving business, legal or other advice.***