Business finance varies considerably. It is used to describe activities, decisions, and techniques that deal with many aspects of a company's finances and capital. Assistance may be needed for a variety of uses. These may include:
- Raising seed, start-up, development or expansion capital;
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions, or the sale of private companies;
- Take overs of public companies, including public-to-private deals;
- Management buy-out, buy-in of similar companies, divisions or subsidiaries - typically backed by private equity;
- Financing joint ventures, project finance, infrastructure finance, public-private partnerships and privatizations.
Bexar County Small Minority Women-Owned Business Enterprise Program Office
101 W. Nueva, Suite 112 San Antonio, Texas 78204
Office: (210) 335-2478 Facsimile: (210) 335-0673
Cell: (210) 288-7571 Email: [email protected]
TITLE VI NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY STATEMENT
Bexar County, as a recipient of Federal financial assistance and under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes, ensures that no person shall on the grounds of race, religion (where the primary objective of the financial assistance is to provide employment per 42 U.S.S. § 2000d-3), color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to discrimination under any Department programs or activities.