- Courts Portal
- Civil District Courts
- Domestic Relations Office
Welcome to the Domestic Relations Office
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Staff at Domestic Relations Office is NOT open to the public. You may communicate with our office by phone or e-mail email@example.com
The Domestic Relations Office - 210-335-1242 - provides social and mental health services, support, and visitation enforcement programs to the Civil District Courts in matters before them pertaining to custody and access in suits affecting parent/child relationships.
Consultation & Referral
Mr. Tony Neugebauer, DRO Director, is available to the individual Civil District Court Judges and at Presiding Court to consult or provide immediate intervention in complex family law matters. Referrals for mental health services related to custody and access issues, such as Social Studies, Psychological Evaluations, Parent Coordination, Counseling, and Cooperative Parenting Classes, are available upon request.
Supervised Visitation - Neutral Child Exchange
- Guardian House: 210-733-3349
- Family Service Association, Inc. - KidShare: 210-299-4494
- Prue Substation: 5020 Prue Road, San Antonio, TX 78240
- Central Substation: 515 S. Frio, San Antonio, TX 78205
Contact either KidShare or the Guardian House for intake information.
Bexar County Shared Parenting Program
Program aids indigent non-custodial parents seeking assistance for enforcement of a County court order regarding visitation with their children. Applicants must have a final Bexar County court order with enforceable visitation and been denied three consecutive visits. Also custodial and children must reside in Bexar County.
Barbara Saldana, JD - Staff Attorney
Josefina Montalvo - Program Coordinator
Mr. Tony Neugebauer, DRO Director, is available to the individual Civil District Court Judges and at Presiding Court to consult or provide immediate intervention in complex family law matters. Referrals for mental health services related to custody and access issues, such as child custody evaluation, Psychological Evaluations, Parent Coordination, Counseling and Cooperative Parenting Classes, are available upon request.
Cooperative Parenting Program Services
These services are court-ordered for parents experiencing conflict in co-parenting their children. This includes group cooperative parenting group classes (8 weeks) that are offered on a sliding fee scale.
- Bexar Family Solutions: 210-320-2999
DOMESTIC RELATIONS DOCUMENTS
- Standard Possession Order (SPO) 2022 Calendar (PDF)
- Standard Possession Order (SPO) 2023 Calendar (PDF)
- Child Custody Evaluators List (PDF)
- Gen Requirements for Evaluators (PDF)
- Guidelines for Comprehensive Child Custody Evaluations (PDF)
- Judges Reference Sheet (PDF)
- Order for Evaluation (PDF)
- Order for Low Cost Evaluation (PDF)
- Low Cost Child Custody Evaluation Application (Digital)
- Order of Referral to Domestic Relations Office (PDF)
- Supervised Visit/ Neutral Exchange Order (PDF)
- Psychological Providers
- Parent Coordinator/Parent Facilitator List