Technical assistance programs are designed to assist the development of entrepreneurial companies through an array of business support resources and services, developed and orchestrated by the staff and offered through their network of contacts. Programs vary in the way they deliver their services, in their organizational structure, and in the types of clients they serve. Successful completion of a business program increases the likelihood that a start-up company will stay in business for the long term.
- UTSA Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- UTSA Institute for Economic Development Small Business Development Center (IED)(SBDC) Rural Business Program
- UTSA IED Center for Community and Business Research (CCBR)
- UTSA IED Southwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (SWTAAC)
- UTSA IED South-West Texas Border Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- UTSA Small Business Development Center Clearinghouse
- Women's Business Center Powered by LiftFund
- Workforce Solutions Alamo
- BondTex Agency
- HCDT Insurance Agency, Inc.
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- PCL Contract Bonding Agency
- Southwest Assurance Group, Inc.
- Suretec @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Surety Bonds
- Surety Information Office
- Texas Insurance Service Center
- Texas Partners Insurance Group
- The Surety & Fidelity Association of America
- U.S. Small Business Administration Surety Guaranty Program @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>