Constable Leticia Vazquez, Precinct 2
Constable Leticia Vazquez joined the Bexar County Sheriff's Office on July 7 1994 where she served over 25 years as a Deputy Sheriff. While in the Sheriff's Office, Constable Vazquez served as a detention officer in her earlier years with the department and then went on to Patrol where she served with the S.C.O.R.E unit.
The Precinct 2 Constable's Office is dedicated to serving our community in a fair and impartial manner by working in partnership with our community.
We continually strive to provide professional service in response to citizen concerns and complaints. It is the mission of this office to execute all court orders, both civil and criminal, and to support the Justice of the Peace Court as it serves the citizens of Bexar County.
A county constable in Texas has the following duties:
- Serves as a licensed peace officer and performs various law enforcement functions, including issuing traffic citations
- Serves warrants and civil papers such as subpoenas and temporary restraining orders
- Serves as bailiff for Justice of the Peace Court
- Court Security
- Civil Process
- Forcible Detainers Suits
- Small Claims Court
The mission of Bexar County Precinct 2 Constable's Office is to serve as a professional law enforcement department with the highest quality of services while exhibiting integrity and fairness in an ethical manner and performing various law enforcement functions, including but not limited to, traffic, warrants, executing all civil writs for the Justice of the Peace and providing Bailiffs for their courtroom.
The vision of the Constable’s Office, Precinct 2, is to continue growing, adapting, and evolving as we provide the highest level of services and protection to our diverse community of Bexar County. With that vision in mind, we will achieve and surpass them by providing our deputies and employees with the opportunities to exceed all present and future need of the citizens of Bexar County within the scope of law enforcement services.
- Provide the Justice of the Peace Court with trained officers to ensure the safety and security of all court personnel, and all those having business with the Justice Court.
- Increase the efficient delivery of civil process papers in a timely manner.
- Actively improve the execution of criminal warrants, while minimizing any adverse effects for those persons the Deputy Constables serve, including those arrested.
WARRANT DIVISION OF PRECINCT 2
JUSTICE OF THE PEACE AT PRECINCT 2
Wednesday, October 7
Tuesday, October 20
Tuesday, November 10