Constable Kathryn Brown, Precinct 4
I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to the voters of Precinct Four for electing me to the position of constable in our community. I am honored and humbled that you have placed your trust in me to carry out the mission of the office.
Before winning the election, I achieved 19 years of service with the Bexar County Sheriff’s Office. I attained the rank of Sergeant and during that time, I was actively engaged in community relations where I occupied various positions. I served on the Honor Guard, and Mounted Patrol and had a variety of positions with groups relative to law enforcement, advisory, curriculum, and union committees.
- Civil Process
- Court Security
- Criminal Subpeonas @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- TCOLE Contract Training Provider
- Marine Safety Enforcement
- Criminal Warrants @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Juvenile Justice Academy
- Bexar County Parks Patrol @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Saturday, October 1
Tuesday, October 4
Saturday, October 8
Thursday, October 13
The mission of Bexar County Precinct 4 Constable's Office is to serve the citizens of Precinct 4 professionally while exhibiting integrity, courtesy, and fairness in an ethical manner in all interactions with the public while enforcing Court orders, supporting and practicing prevention and early intervention, working in complement with other law enforcement agencies to reduce the number of traffic accidents, while avoiding duplication of services and waste.
To develop Bexar County Precinct 4 Constable's Office into an organization that will demonstrate to the citizens the purpose and function of the Constable's office to continually build and strengthen relationships to better meet the needs of the community of Precinct 4 and Bexar County.
Thank You for Visiting Bexar County Constable's Office Precinct #4!