Get Involved! 360° view
Do you provide goods and services directly to the government by responding to solicitations and bidding?
Are you a government entity that purchases goods and services through solicitations?
Complete the business survey here
The Bexar County Commissioners Court has commissioned UTSA's Center for Community and Business Research in addition to the UTSA's Statistical Consulting Center to conduct an African-American Business Enterprise (AABE) Research Study for the San Antonio-New Braunfels MSA.
The purpose of the Study is to:
- Identify AABE firms in the Alamo region and increase the number of AABE bidders for county contracts for goods, commodities, services, construction and professional services.
- Identify the best practices to stimulate local AABE outreach, economic growth, and development.
- Identify and guide AABE businesses to the appropriate certification(s) needed to conduct business with government agencies.
- Reinforce economic development efforts toward AABE community.
- Complete the business survey here
- Provide membership lists from local business associations and community groups.
- Participate in a telephone survey interview
- Provide contact information for other AABE