Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Dismissal Docket for the remainder of the year shall be suspended. Thereafter, the Civil District Courts shall monitor the situation before setting our 2021 Dismissal Dockets.
For hearings beginning May 4th, 2020, please include the below Remote Court Access information in all fiats and orders setting hearings on the Monitoring Docket.
1. The link to Monitoring Court ZOOM: https://zoom.us/my/monitoringcourt
2. The link to Bexar County Civil District Monitoring Court YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1kUPMXpdyQanZlQ1HlYV6Q/
3. The ZOOM telephone access number for Monitoring Court: 1-346-248-7799
4. The monitoring Court telephone access code: 992-478-8545
5. Monitoring Court ZOOM Meeting ID: 992-478-8545
Chief Trial Assignments Counsel
Bexar County Courthouse 100 Dolorosa, Suite 422 San Antonio, TX 78205 Phone: 210-335-2520 Fax: 210-335-1217
The Jury Verdict Reports are intended to provide information about the types of jury cases tried in Bexar County Texas. Although I strive to provide accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. These reports are not intended to provide any legal advice, opinions or information to be relied upon by the reader. Any reliance on the content or any use of the information obtained from these reports is at your own accord and solely your responsibility.