The office of the Bexar County Tax Assessor-Collector offers Taxpayers the option of receiving their certified Bexar County Property Tax Statement via email. To begin receiving the Property Tax Statement via email, please follow these steps:
- Complete an account search for property either by name, address or account number.
- Once your search has been run and your Bexar County Property Tax Account information is located, click on your account number and wait for your account page to open.
- Select the green box at the middle, on the right side of your account information page that says "Register for Certified Statements by email."
- Continue by entering your email information.
- Within minutes of submitting your request form, you will receive a verification email asking you to verify your paperless statement request by selecting/clicking on a provided link.
- Please remember, you must finalize your request by clicking on the verification link in the email you receive after submitting your eStatement request. If you do not finalize the process this way your request will not be valid.
Please call the Information Center at 210-335-2251 should you have any questions.