Next Meeting Schedule
Thursday, July 16, 2020
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Bexar County Human Resources
211 S. Flores
San Antonio, TX 78204
Meetings are held once a month or as deemed necessary by the committee membership. Special meetings or other organization meetings may substitute for regular meetings with majority approval. Meeting day is at the discretion of current membership. Meetings are open to the public.
A quorum shall be the majority of the sitting members of the Committee, rounded-off to the nearest whole number. A sitting member is a member occupying a membership position who has attended his/her initial, official meeting.
Called whenever necessary, by the County Commissioners, the Liaison, or the Chairperson. Subcommittee meetings and Task Force meetings are held as needed at the call of the Subcommittee Chairperson.
Notice of Meetings
The Liaison, in conjunction with the Committee Chair, sees that all Committee members are notified of meetings.
Program / Agenda
- The Chairperson will develop all items in coordination with the Liaison.
- Committee members should have proposed agenda items to the Liaison and the Chair at least 3 working days before a scheduled meeting.
- Agenda will be adhered to during the meeting.
- An open discussion will be held during each meeting for items of information to be shared.
- The Liaison will make all reasonable efforts to satisfy requests for accommodations by disabled Committee members and disabled persons wishing to attend a Committee meeting.
Record Keeping & Dissemination of Information
- The Liaison will prepare and provide copies of minutes to all members at each meeting.
- The Liaison will maintain file copies of all minutes and other Committee activity and makes same available for review or checking out.