Facilities Management Department
The Bexar County Facilities Management Department is directly responsible for the daily implementation of all construction programs, including:
- Architectural and engineering designs
- Continued maintenance and operation of those facilities
- Coordinating the transition from construction to building occupancy
- Executing the construction warranty phase
- Master planning
- Program definition and planning estimates
- Securing Certificates of Occupancy
Under sustainable practices and principles, the department defines, directs and achieves excellence in external and internal public service programs in three major areas: urban and community planning; facility planning, construction, and maintenance; and operation of selected programs.
The Facilities Management Department is responsible for:
- Developing master plans for the advancement of Bexar County's development for the future
- Acquiring new properties to maintain and build upon the counties assets
- Redistributing and reassigning of existing and new office and associated spaces
DOING BUSINESS WITH BEXAR COUNTY
Doing Business with Bexar County
Bexar County is committed to working with small, minority-owned, women-owned, and veteran-owned businesses as well as disadvantaged business enterprises and historically underutilized businesses. The goal of the SBED is to work together with business owners, regional partners, state & federal agencies, and other resources to deliver the best environment for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Purchasing & Procurement
Purchasing & Procurement provides procurement services for the Bexar County departments and offices. Because of the Commissioners Court philosophy of open, competitive bidding, we wish to provide information to you on how to conduct business with Bexar County.
Supplier Portal/Vendor Registration
By registering you will automatically receive bid notifications based on the commodity codes that are selected by your company. Click on the link for registration and additional information.