What To Do
Welcome to the Bexar County Office of Emergency Management (BCOEM) website. The BCOEM coordinates the Bexar County emergency management efforts in order to prepare, prevent, plan, respond and recover from all-hazard events. The BCOEM is active in the community in a variety of ways:
- Respond to emergencies/disasters within Bexar County and the region.
- Develop, maintain, and coordinate Emergency Management plans.
- Conduct/attend all-hazards training and exercises.
- Monitor emergency/disaster incidents and manage the Emergency Operations Center.
- On-scene command, control, and communication for emergencies/disasters.
- Participate in the Incident Management Team.
- Coordinate public information and the dissemination of warnings.
- Strengthen community education and preparedness through Volunteer management and coordination of Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters (VOAD).
- Coordinate relief and recovery operations.
Turning overcast with winds from the southeast at 6 mph. Changing to mist and overcast skies with winds from the southeast at 6 mph.
Overcast and mist with winds from the southeast at 6 mph. Turning fair with winds from the southsoutheast at 9 mph.