Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a pothole repaired?
- How do I get a dead animal removed?
- How do I get a live animal removed?
- What are the required procedures to have an on-site sewage facility installed and inspected?
- City Public Service says I need an electrical release; how do I get one?
- My neighbor has high weeds/junk cars/refuge on his property; what can I do?
- I understand the County has foreclosed property for sale, how can I purchase this property?
- I want to have a 4-way stop installed at an intersection, how do I request this?
- Cars are disobeying the posted speed limits in my neighborhood, what can I do?
- What are the specifications and procedures for installing a driveway?
- What are the procedures for developing and platting land in Bexar County?
- How can I find out if my house is in the flood plain?
- What County permits do I need to construct on my property?
- What is my property zoned for?
- What is the Federal Storm Water Fee?