Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I qualify for a Protective Order and if so, how do I obtain one?
- How do I file a case with the District Attorney’s Office?
- I am a victim of a crime in Bexar County, and I need to find out the status of my case at the District Attorney’s Office?
- I am the victim of a crime with a pending case at the DA’s Office, what should I do if the perpetrator and/or their family have been threatening and harassing me?
- I am a victim of crime and I would like referrals for local social services such as housing, counseling, support groups, etc. Who do I call?
- I have incurred bills for things like funeral/burial, medical, counseling, and/or lost wages due to a crime. Can I be reimbursed for my expenses?
- I have a relative or friend who has been charged with a crime and I would like to find out when they go to court?
- How can I find out when the defendant in my case gets out of the County Jail?
- My offender was sent to prison. How do I find out when they are eligible for parole?
Criminal District Attorney's Office
101 West Nueva
San Antonio, TX 78205
The Criminal District Attorney's Office does not accept criminal complaints via email